Abundance: Restaurant Serving Great Fusion Taiwanese Food at Redhill

This place was highly recommended by one of my Taiwanese friend and I decided to give it a try. It is well known on social media and their name (a-bun-dance) that their Gua Bao 刈包 is their signature. Only the one we ordered is Taiwanese style, the other two on the menu (at the end of this article) were fusion ones. I have to say it is quite close to ones I had in Taiwan.
I highly recommend their Beef Noodles 紅燒年肉麵. The Brisket was given generously and stewed till at the taste was inside. The broth has a good 紅燒 with a bit spicy taste. Noodle is also the wide noodle (關廟麵) one I liked which soaked the soup well and has a nice chewy bite.
Red Hot Chili Dumplings 紅油超大手 is not the typical ones with wonton but with large dumplings. The fillings filled with pork and shrimp and I loved the spicy sauce with a sour taste that goes perfectly with it.
Over the price was not cheap, but we think all the food we had achieved high standards. Will definitely come back next time to try out their other dishes on the menu.

Abundance
https://www.facebook.com/a8undance
63A Lengkok Bahru, #01-378, Singapore 151063

Comments