Dairy and Cream Turns 2!

In this coming May, Dairy & Cream (blog) will be turning two! I began writing food reviews in Chinese (yes, I am still quite shocked when I looked at my early posts) and switched to English, with an occasion mix of Japanese.  Thanks to this blog, I have learnt a lot and make new friends. But till now, I am still learning how to best express my food/travel experiences into words. 

Although the current page views at 97, 606 (approaching 100,000!) and Facebook Likes of "100" might seem insignificant to many people, I am happy that the audience has grown significantly, especially within the last 8 months.  I really appreciate every single count and hope to keep this blog as real and personal as possible. Once again, thank you for your support and hope that you continue to join me in this journey. 

Every small "click" from you, One giant leap for me!


To show my appreciation, I would like to give out A Pair of Tickets to Hyun Bin 玄彬 First Asia Fan Meeting Tour (worth $396) held at The MAX Pavilion@ Singapore Expo Hall next Saturday 27 April 2013 to one lucky reader to enjoy with his/her loved ones!

To win the Vouchers,

1) LIKE Dairycream's Facebook Page and SHARE this facebook picture on your timeline. 

2) LEAVE a comment on THIS BLOG (right here with ur name and email address) or on this Facebook Post and TELL me your favourite food. (including your name and email address)

Giveaway Ends at Monday, 22 April 2013 (2359, Singapore time) and it's open to Singapore readers / followers. (Sorry I hope that I can do more and better giveaways in future! )
 
The Giveaway is now closed. Thank you the following readers for your participation :
 
1) Kenneth Lee Ying Wei
2) Oh Bee Bee
And the Lucky Winner goes to.....Mdm Oh Bee Bee!! Congratulations!!! The winner will be contacted via email for your postal address. Thank you everyone for your "LIKES" on the facebook page. Stay tune for more! :)
 

Comments